Balance rehab post injury
Frequently after injury, balance is impaired, which can lead to an increase in re-injury. At Bartley Physical Therapy we have the equipment and the skill to restore your balance with challenging individualized activities in a safe environment whether you are returning to sports or walking on uneven surfaces at the beach.
Balance classes and Fall prevention
We offer group balance classes for our senior population twice a week to improve and maintain strength and stability.
Did you know?
- Every 11 seconds an older adult is treated in the emergency room for a fall
- Fall are the leading cause of fatal injury among older adults
- Fear of falling leads to decreased activity, weaker muscles and greater risk of falls
These balance classes are a fun way to improve your balance and reduce your fear of falling. The classes are taught by Christine Goehring a licensed physical therapist with over 30 years of experience. She is a wealth of knowledge and leads a fun but challenging class.
- Classes are held in the clinic every Tuesday and Thursday 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Call us on 805 370 1020 to sign up and we will schedule you a free balance assessment prior to joining the class
- Wear comfortable, closed toed shoes